What is the Magical Butter Maker?
This question has a very easy answer, it makes butter! Not just any kind of butter but herb-infused butter! What potential does that bring to your meals and desserts? The herb used inside can relieve stress with hints of lavender or a simple Berry Coconut Popsicle. The possibilities are endless, so let’s get into a few of my favorite dishes and desserts with the Magical Butter Maker.
No Bake Cranberry Energy Bites
This is the perfect on-the-go snack for anyone looking for a small boost throughout the busy workday.
¼ Cup Infused Honey
1/3 Cup Infused Peanut Butter
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
1 Cup of Rolled Oats
¼ Cup of Dried Cranberries
1/3 Cup of Chopped Nuts of your choosing
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well
2. Once thoroughly combined, put in the fridge for 15-20 minutes until firm
3. Once firm, break off small chunks and roll them into balls or bit-sized chunks
If you are like me and need something with more protein in the morning then this breakfast burrito recipe is the one for you!
3 Tablespoons of your infused butter
3 strips of cooked and chopped bacon
2 ounces of breakfast sausage (cooked)
2 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
2 ounces of sour cream
2 ounces of salsa (your choice)
1 10-in flour tortilla
½ teaspoon of fresh cilantro chopped
½ diced jalapeno pepper
1. In a large sauté pan melt 1 tablespoon of your infused butter on medium heat
2. Whisk the eggs add them to the sauté pan and fold into the melted butter
3. Add ½ tablespoon of butter and continue to fold the eggs. Add another ½ tablespoon and fold the eggs until they are cooked
4. Place the sauté pan back onto the heat, melt ½ tablespoon of butter then add the tortilla and heat it for 20-30 seconds.
5. Remove the tortilla and start to assemble your burrito. Place all ingredients on the tortilla except sour cream and salsa then close the burrito.
6. Melt the rest of the butter into the pan to brown the burrito on all sides
7. Plate the burrito and Enjoy!
Chicken Chardonnay with Dill Risotto
This filling meal will have you the talk of the office potluck.
4– 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
5 Eggs (beaten)
6–9 Tablespoons of all-purpose Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Pepper, divided
6 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1/2 cup Chardonnay
5 cups Heavy Cream
1/2 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
10 Cloves Garlic, minced
3 cups Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
1 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme, Rosemary
4 cups Dill
8 Tablespoons of your infused butter
8 Tablespoons Magical Oil
1 1/2 Cups of Arborio Rice Uncooked
2 Teaspoons of Thyme
1 Cup of White Wine
4 Cups of Chicken Broth
1 Cup of Parmesan cheese
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix flour, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a small shallow pan.
3. Place egg white in a second small shallow pan and beat lightly. Dip each chicken breast in the egg white and then in the flour mixture.
4. Heat oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken breasts in a skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn breasts and cook for two more minutes.
5. Remove pan from heat and place in preheated oven. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan, cover, and keep warm.
6. Return the pan to medium-low heat. Add the chardonnay and deglaze by scraping the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the 6 cloves of minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
7. Add 6 tablespoons of Magical Butter along with the lemon juice, remaining pepper, thyme, herbs, and mushrooms. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove pan from heat and stir in heavy cream.
8. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth & 4 tablespoons of Magical Oil to a boil. Reduce heat to medium to keep the broth warm.
9. In a large pot, melt 4 tablespoons of Magical Butter over medium heat. Add the finely chopped shallot and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
10. Add the Arborio rice and toast for 2-3 minutes.
11. Season with 4 tablespoons of dill and thyme. Add the white wine and cook until the wine has fully evaporated. (Approximately 2 minutes)
12. Add the chicken broth to the rice a half cup at a time, stirring constantly. Once the broth is absorbed into the rice, add an additional half cup of broth. Continue adding broth until all the broth is used. (This should take approximately 20 minutes.)
13. The risotto is done when you can drag your spoon through the rice, and it separates for a moment before slowly flowing back into the open space.
14. Remove from the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of Magical Butter and grated parmesan cheese. Season with paprika, and fresh chopped dill. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately with chicken Chardonnay. Place the chicken on warm plates. Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately, garnish with dash of lemon and fresh chopped dill.
Have fun and get creative with your wonderful Magical Butter Maker, the possibilities are endless. Make your tasty creations and tag us on social media! I hope you enjoy these recipes and don’t forget to have fun and eat well!